Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Payments.
Note: ‘Payments’ formerly called ‘Checkout’ prior to WooCommerce 3.4.
- Select BluePay – Credit. This takes you to the Settings screen.
- Configure your settings:
- Enable/Disable – Enable to use. Disable to turn off.
- Title – Choose the title shown to customers during checkout
- Description – Add info shown to customers if they use BluePay, e.g., what credit cards you accept
- Enter the BluePay Account ID, BluePay User ID, and BluePay Secret Key from your BluePay account.
- Choose which Payment Type you would like to use between Sale (will authorize and capture funds at checkout) and Authorize Only (will only authorize payment, funds will need to be captured within your BluePay merchant account).
- Enable Test Mode if testing or developing before going live. Remember to disable.
- Gateway URL Override
- Enable debug emails and enter an email address if troubleshooting or wishing to receive logs. Otherwise, leave disabled.
- Save changes.
- Repeat the same steps for BluePay eCheck starting from WooCommerce > Settings > Payments if you wish to enable that option.