WooCommerce Lucky Wheel
WooCommerce Lucky wheel spin and win attract customers to subscribe through spinning the lucky wheel and gain the prize. WooCommerce Lucky wheel spin and win will encourage customers to come back to your website to purchase, increase traffic and improve sales and revenue.
WooCommerce Lucky Wheel is a WooCommerce extension that helps you to convert your site traffic into customers or at least, an email subscriber. It takes you a lot of work and money to have traffic to your store, so don’t waste it. WooCommerce Lucky wheel spin and win offers visitor entering their email address to spin the lucky wheel. Then the plugin will send a discount coupon to the subscribed email address. The subscribed email addresses from WooCommerce lucky wheel spin and win will be saved in the back-end and can be synced with some famous email marketing platforms such as MailChimp, Active Campaign, Sendgrid, Klaviyo, Sendinblue, MailPoet, Hubspot, and Metrilo.
- Allowing customers to subscribe to emails through WooCommerce lucky wheel spin and win discount coupons.
- Auto-generate unique coupons with selected options.
- Send coupon pre to the email address that is required to spin the wheel.
- Sync customer emails from WooCommerce lucky wheel spin and win to your MailChimp, Active Campaign, Sendgrid, Klaviyo, Sendinblue, MailPoet, Hubspot, and Metrilo.
LUCKY WHEEL POP-UP
This WooCommerce lucky wheel spin and win plugin displays a Lucky Wheel pop-up when users visit your website. Allowing them to subscribe to emails and spin to win prizes.
- Server-side calculation: the result will be calculated on the server-side. No cheating.
- Adding up to 20 slides: the plugin allows you to add up to 20 slides to the Lucky Wheel.
- Wheel label: add a custom label for each wheel slide.
- Winning probability: select the winning probability of each slide.
- Pop-up intent: display the wheel after the scheduled time, after scrolling down the page, or when visitors are about to leave.
- Lucky Wheel icon: a small lucky wheel icon, allow visitors to open the Luck Wheel pop-up.
- Popup icon position: Select the pop-up icon position on your site front-end, available: Top left, Top right, Middle left, Middle right, Bottom left, Bottom right.
- Hide popup icon: Option to hide the popup icon.
- Initial time: schedule a time for the Lucky Wheel pop-up to appear after the page finish loading.
- Scroll amount: select a scroll amount in percentage. The Lucky Wheel pop-up will appear when visitors scroll down this amount.
- Spinning time: select how many times an email address can be used to spin the wheel.
- Wheel spinning duration: set up how long the wheel will take to finish a spin.
- Conditional Tags: you can display the lucky wheel on selected pages only. Using built-in options for Homepage, Blog pages, Shop page, or using WordPress conditional tags.
- Wheel Description: display the description of the wheel. This will be displayed in the front-end.
- Custom fields: you can add up to 3 fields to your Lucky Wheel pop-up, including email, name, phone number.
- Show pop-up after closing without spin: select a time to display the lucky wheel pop-up if a visitor closes it without spinning.
- Show pop-up after a successful spin: select a time to display the lucky wheel pop-up after a successful spin.
- Delay time between each spin: select the delay between each spin of an email address.
- Do not display again: allows customers to hide the pop-up if they don’t want to subscribe.,
- Automatically hide wheel after finishing spinning: automatically hide the lucky wheel pop-up after the scheduled time.
- Wheel speed: you change the rolling speed of the lucky wheel. There are ten speeds from 1 to 10 for you to select.