Enable Social Login for Seamless Checkout and Account Creation
Any checkout process introduces leaks in your conversion funnel – tightening up those leaks increases conversion rate and improves your sales. Account creation and entering checkout information can cause these leaks, and WooCommerce Social Login can help you patch them.
When a customer first visits your site, you can simplify checkout by allowing them to check out as a guest. However, this introduces friction for customers that want to purchase from your store more than once (and hopefully many of them do!). They’ll have to create yet another username and password.
WooCommerce Social Login makes this process as easy and secure as possible – customers can log into your site using their Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon, LinkedIn, PayPal, Disqus, Yahoo, or VK accounts instead of creating a new user account credentials.
Why Use WooCommerce Social Login?
- Connect your store’s customer accounts with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon, LinkedIn, PayPal, Disqus, Yahoo, and VK
- Offer to link accounts on the “Order Received” page for easier checkout in the future
- Make account access and checkout easy and seamless – customers don’t need to remember another username and password
- Reduce friction for repeat purchases – customers typically stay signed into social networks, which means they sign back into your site with one click.
- Improve security and increase trust by using social sign-on
- Over 77% of consumers prefer social login when using an eCommerce site.
- Social sign-in can therefore lead to increased conversion rates – here’s an example with over 10% increase.
- Customers prefer social sign-in for security and personalization.
- 90% of people have encountered social login before, and more than half of people use it.
- Social accounts are tied to a WordPress user account so that accounts can be accessed even if social accounts are unlinked.
- View reporting on linked accounts and see which customers have added accounts from the “Users” list
- Works with Product Reviews Pro to show login buttons when adding, voting on, or watching reviews NEW
Link Social Accounts to User Accounts
New customer accounts that are created with social login will automatically be linked to the appropriate networks.
Existing Socials will also be able to connect their accounts to social networks when logging in or via the “My Account” page at any time. You can even invite logged in users to link their accounts after checkout for faster purchase in the future. Simply enable Social login buttons on the Thank You page.
If using Product Reviews Pro, you can even display login buttons in the Product Reviews Pro login forms.
Monitor Social Logins
You can view a new “Social Registration” report when this plugin is active, which will allow you to view the number of linked user accounts for each social network:
You can also view this information by visiting your “Users” list, where you’ll see a new column for “Social Profiles”.
Provide Account Management Tools
Customers will always be able to link or unlink social accounts from your site by visiting the “My Account” page:
Make Your Shopping Experience Smoother
Use WooCommerce Social Login to reduce friction when checking out or creating user accounts. Returning customers can log into your site with as little as one click if they’ve linked a social profile. Not only can customers easily log into your site without remembering another set of login credentials, but they’ll be able to breeze through purchasing and checkout with their new account, and you’ll benefit from increased trust and security.
How to Get Started
- Buy this extension
- Download, install, and activate in your WooCommerce store
- Check out our documentation to connect your site to social networks
- Enable networks for your social login under settings
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy streamlined, easy social login!